"maaahmeee hoooooldd meeeeeeeeee"
- - - - -
woo hooooo it's the weekend! norah and i are heading down to south jersey today for some cousin time and a late-night pool party. tomorrow and sunday i hope to re-arrange her room and finally put up some projects that i've been putting off. with any luck, i'll have that all done by sunday night (let's see how that goes hehe). do you have any fun plans? enjoy, and see you on monday!
- going on vacation? want to rent a bike while you're there? rent someone else's instead of going to a shop and save!
- joanna talks about scheduling sex ... too weird for me! what do you think?
- i'd love to check out this book.
- a parent's love story book to give to your kids. so sweet!
- zucchini chips. definitely going to try these!
- can this be my bedroom please?
- balloon avalanche! so fun :)
- homeschooling is not for me, but the reading list that james has prepared for her children sounds wonderful.
- eating clean on the go.
- kung fu panda 3! it's not coming out until 2015. maybe norah will still be panda-crazy then.
- a song that we love. norah sings "oooh oooh oooh" near the end :)