Tuesday, September 25, 2012

meet the sponsors!

a month ago i opened up a free sponsor swap. as a special thank you to those who participated, i'd like to take the time to introduce some of them to you! thank you again to all who participated in my swap. the option to swap is going to run until the end of the month so there is still time! FREE advertising! yea!

here we go...

- - - - -

meet laura of lauryn green:
"Hi! On my blog I love to mix my work with things I like and daily life. I love analog photos, food, drawing, animation and animals. I like to draw clouds, dogs and interesting people. I have an etsy shop where I sell some of my custom designs. I dream of traveling around the world with my camera and seeing wild animals like whales, pandas, wolves and elephants."

instagram: @lauryn_mika

thanks laura!

- - - - -

meet whitney of today's cup of tea:
"I'm a stay at home mommy to two incredible little boys, and a wife to an amazing guy. I love to craft, thrift, cook, and bake. I love Jesus and live to serve him. My blog is just a little tid bit of my crazy mommy life. Stop by, and stay a while (: "


thanks whitney!

- - - - -

meet cassidy of my little eden:
"My Little Eden is my blog for sharing. For sharing photos, recipes, thoughts and memories. 
About Me - I couldn't go a day without music; I like baking; I'm a Photography student; I race dirtbikes; I try to make decisions to help keep our planet healthy;  I love Autumn colours, giraffes, fejoas, Taylor Swift, leather satchels and typewriters :)

In the future I hope to use this blog to promote and sell my Photography.
I hope you enjoy stopping by my blog :)"


instagram: @Mylittleeden

thanks cassidy!

- - - - -

meet kaitlyn of wifessionals:

"Hello! I'm Kaitlyn and I blog over at Wifessionals. I'm a 20-something newlywed who just got married this past June. I was blessed to find the love of my life, however I never expected to find myself in the life I now lead! My husband, Ryan is an officer in the Army. A week after our wedding, we packed everything up and moved to Arizona. Now, just 3 short months later, we are planning our next move.

We're heading to Colorado! This is a crazy, unpredictable life we now lead, but I love it. I love my blog and all of the amazing ladies it has allowed me to meet (:

If you stop by, you'll find everything from delicious recipes, the ups and downs of military life, DIY projects, the joys of being a newlywed and so much more. I'd love for you to come and say hello!"


thanks kaitlyn!


2 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea - I'm always looking for new blogs to read! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make sure you check these out - they're great!

      Delete