aunt talie pushing norah on the swings
- - - - -
a weekend....NOT in south jersey! i never would have thought it could happen ;) since we aren't traveling this weekend, we plan on spending lots of time together and out doing fun things in our area. there are several fall harvest/music festivals going on both tomorrow and sunday and we're thinking of maybe hitting up a local flea market early tomorrow morning. have a great last weekend in september! (that was fast, huh?)
- speaking of flea markets, here are some great tips for flea market shopping.
- this disney trip (sans kids!) looks like a blast.
- i know a shirt of norah's i'll be doing this to.
- how to not raise a brat. love it!
- great list of autumn goals. what are yours?
- why mom guilt is good. interesting.
- what a family needs after a birth. wonderful suggestions!
- recreating a simpler time.
- LOVE this little dress!
- hehe. yep!
- gorgeous blog.
- and adorable new blog! swoon.