snacks in mommy & daddy's bed
- - - - -
friiiiiiiiday! and guess what? we're heading down to south jersey AGAIN on sunday. this time it is for an extra special occasion: my foster-brother-in-law (is that a thing? oh well) is getting baptized in the ocean! so we are going to be getting up bright and early sunday morning to make the drive down. i was baptized in the ocean 4 years ago this month and it was such a wonderful experience. i can't wait to be there for my brother! what are your plans this weekend? have a great time, and see you on monday.
- airstream road trip. so dreamy.
- lovely etsy shop.
- remember these cookies from last week? made them this morning - the best ever!
- loving these bonlook frames. i may or may not have entered more than one giveaway in order to get them ;) i also really like these and these.
- adorable DIY fox costume!
- pumpkin pretzels. cute!
- loving everything in this big girl room.
- 7 things to do with pinecones. i really like the garland idea.
- i've expanded my ideas for norah's 2nd birthday party to include all animals, not just pandas. good thing i still have 3 months to narrow it down.
- sweet little wooden brooch.