a good part of each day is spent on the porch, watching the cars and "skoo busses" go by
- - - - -
ahhh it's friday again. have you guys seen this e-card? made me laugh :) tomorrow morning we're going to look at a few new cars for me (woohoo!) so i'm pretty excited! mark will be taking my honda accord now that he's commuting for work. we'll be selling his truck and getting a wagon or smaller SUV for me. and the weather for sunday is calling for rain all day and much cooler temperatures - also excited for that! have a great weekend, see you on monday!
p.s. don't forget to check out my new sponsor page!
- well, i know what we're having for breakfast tomorrow.
- gorgeous little fawn.
- montessori-inspired fall activities. we'll be trying out a bunch of these!
- have an old cardigan? up-cycle it!
- the clean eating approved foods list.
- a great read on having an only child.
- thrifty kitchen tips.
- how often do you take your kid(s) outside?
- cute temporary tattoo.
- shop shades of autumn.
- adorable piano plush!
- vegan oreo-style cookie recipe. looks yummy!