Monday, October 29, 2012

cara box reveal!

You may remember that I posted about Cara Box Exchange a little while ago. Well today is the big reveal! {For more info about the Cara Box - visit Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals}

I was partnered with Jen of That's What She Read. I didn't know Jen (or her blog) prior to our pairing but it has been so much fun getting to know her and reading her blog! I love her "It's OK Thursday" posts and now I also know where to turn if I ever need a good book recommendation :)

Jen sent me the sweetest box:

first look!

very sweet handmade card :)

pretty pumpkin!

pink goodies. october = breast cancer awareness month!

yummmm!!

a few goodies for norah! 

plus a pretty headband


All her gifts were so thoughtful and I'm so happy we were paired up! Thanks again Kaitlyn for organizing the exchange! I look forward to participating again :)


Norah saw the cat costume and immediately wanted to wear it, then immediately threw a fit when I tried to take her picture. I did the best I could.

I actually chased her into her room saying PLEASE just smile one time for me and this is what she did.
Future beauty queen / model / professional smiler right there.




16 comments:

  1. SO precious! And so thoughtful for Jen to include things for Norah (:

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! we both included things for each others kids :) norah loved opening up the box!

      Delete
  2. Oh how sweet Norah is in her cat costume! AWWW! What a great Cara Box! Our swap partner sent us something to bake, too, and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got an awesome box! Love the pumpkin and the ME! Bath bomb. I have been wanting to try them for a long time, but never bought one. Let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly i haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but i'll be sure to let you know!

      Delete
  4. What a great box!! I love everything in there!

    Newest follower through the Cara Box exchange... looking forward to following along :)

    And what a doll baby you have :)

    Samantha
    hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she?!!! Goodness sakes. :) I didn't know they had whoopie pie kits?! Gonna have to look for those! New follower from the Cara Box Link Up. My reveal post is up too. :)

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww I love how much fun she is having with the cat costume!! LOVE it. So so happy that you loved your Cara box :) I am so glad the swap introduced us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, jen! i forgot to mention in this post that later on (while still wearing the cat ears) norah was "helping" me fold laundry and she found her hello kitty underwear. which she then put on over her pants. it cracked me up and sparked an idea for a potential halloween costume - SUPER KITTY! she just needs a cape! hahah

      Delete
  7. Love it!!!
    I'm over here via Jen, and I LOVE your blog design header! I'm a banner lover lol
    :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks mallory! i also am a banner fanatic. i got this one from jess at irocksowhat.com and just made it black and white :)

      Delete