let's get started:
for the triangle pants:
1. rip small pieces of tape (about 1 1/2 inches) and arrange them in a random way on the front of the pants.
2. with your fabric paint of choice, paint inside your shapes using a small foam brush.
3. let sit for a few hours until completely dry, flip over, and repeat steps 1 & 2 on the back.
4. wait 24 hours and wear!
- - -
for the heart "knee-patch" pants:
1. using a cookie cutter (or stencil, whatever you've got), lightly trace your shape onto the pants using a pencil. before doing this i stuck a piece of cardboard in the pants so it would be easier to write.
2. very carefully, paint your stenciled shape onto the pants
3. wait 24 hours and wear!
- - -
the finished products plus BONUS: bunny sweatshirt!