santa drove by on the firetrucks last night! norah said "dats too loud, mommy!"
- - - - -
can you believe Christmas is next week already? this weekend we hope to get a ride on the "santa train" that runs through allaire park. i also have lots of cooking and baking to do in preparations for the holiday. mark has off on monday so we're thinking of going out just the three of us and finding something fun to do. i'd LOVE to go see the tree at rockefeller center but it's probably not the best idea to do that on Christmas Eve ;). I'm sure we'll think of something. Have a great weekend!
- treehouse wedding!
- ok, this is freaking me out.
- adorable clay ornaments.
- and an adorable painted ukelele!
- great ideas for random acts of kindness.
- merry christmas, ya filthy animal!
- gorgeous business cards.
- i'd like this for dinner.
- and this for dessert. mmmm....
- lovely quilts. the 2nd one is my favorite!
- DIY feather tee...cute!
- great quote.
P.S. if you could take a minute to vote for our christmas card picture HERE (#47) i would greatly appreciate it! :)