"dis is beautifullllllll!"
- - - - -
WOW this week went really fast. it was a little weird getting back into the swing of things around here. we've had our power back for a full week now so i think it's safe to say we're in the clear! i've been writing the posts i've been meaning to catch up on, it's just taking a little longer than i thought. thanks for being patient! besides getting back to our normal schedule i've been busy writing, christmas shopping (i know, i know), and taking care of a sick daughter and husband on top of being sick myself. TGIF right? anyway we're looking forward to a relaxing weekend before the holiday madness begins. i'll be back monday with a fun DIY just in time for thanksgiving :)
- also loving the "at home with..." series over at a beautiful mess
- fabulous house tour.
- broccoli soup nom nom nom.
- cute DIY idea: branch coat rack!
- date your daughter.
- i love this photo.
- giant alphabet letters. i'll take an "N" please.
- shop love.
- loving this shared girls' room. don't tell mark - when(if) we have another, i want another girl! :)
- do you like princesses? i'm still on the fence...
- too many ideas!